SRS-CES is an initiative from Sarawak Research Society to create an avenue for emerging scholars (including postgraduate students and young researchers) to present their works, receive feedback from the established researchers in order to improve the papers for publication. SRS-CES also brings publication opportunities to the emerging scholars by partnering with some journals in business-related fields. 1st SRS-CES is held virtually with the support from Emerald Publishing.
Theme: Advancing Business Research in Asia
Date: 27 August 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (GMT+8)
Platform: Zoom (link will be sent one week before the event)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. David Waller
Head of the Marketing Discipline Group, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Prof. Ramayah Thurasamy
Professor, School of Management, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mumtaz Ali Memon
Associate Professor (HRM), NUST Business School, National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan
- Keynote Speech
- Paper Presentation
- Enriching Comments
- Publication and Awards
- Deadline for Registration & Paper Submission: 27 JUNE 2022
- Announcement of Paper Decisions: 18 JULY 2022
- Deadline for Payment: 14 AUG 2022
- Conference Date: 27 AUG 2022
- Registration (without payment) is compulsory before the authors submit their papers.
- All papers must be submitted to email@example.com before 27 JUNE 2022.
- The authors should refer to the following template to prepare the papers.
REGISTRATION FORM AND GUIDELINES
- Registration is mandatory for every participant. Be sure you provide complete and correct details in your registration form.
- Once you submit your registration form, an email will be sent to you in a week’s time to confirm your details.
- The announcement for the submitted papers will be made known by 18 JULY 2022 (unless otherwise informed) and the decision is final. A letter of acceptance will be issued to the participants whose papers are selected for presentation.
- Payment (as a presenter or non-presenter) must be made by 14 AUG 2022 to confirm your registration.
- Registration status of the participants whose papers are declined for presentation will be automatically changed to non-presenters. Hence, we advise every participant to wait for the announcement of paper decisions before making any payment.
- All submitted papers will go through preliminary review. However, only 10-15 papers will be accepted/selected for presentation. Constructive comments will be given by the panel to improve each paper and provide learning opportunities to all presenters and non-presenters. All presented papers will be published in SCOPUS-indexed journals subject to review and revision. Authors whose papers are declined but are keen to learn are strongly encouraged to join as non-presenters. Non-presenters are encouraged to join and network.
(a) RM 1,000 (or USD 280) per presenter
(b) RM 40 (or USD 12) per non-presenter
(Note: Any transaction fee shall be borne by the remitter/sender)
- All payment should be made to:
Beneficiary Name: PERTUBUHAN PENYELIDIKAN SARAWAK
Name of Bank: Public Bank Berhad
Bank Address: No. 3 Jalan Central, Pekan Sibu, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia
Account Number: 3212261913
Swift Code: PBBEMYKL
- PayPal is available for international participants. For more details or any queries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Young Consumers (SCOPUS)
- Asian Academy of Management Journal (SCOPUS)
- Asian Journal of Business Research (SCOPUS)
- Journal of Applied Structural Equation Modeling (SCOPUS)
- More to come
Updates are also provided at:
SRS Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/397077480406607