Best Papers will be announced during Gala Dinner on 12 October 2017. Each winner will be awarded a certificate and a stipend. The papers will be selected and reviewed for publication in ISI and Scopus indexed journals. Note that only extended abstracts and full papers which are submitted to SASEM2017 by the submission deadline will be included for selection process. Originality of the ideas and the use of SEM would be mainly considered.
We are also working on the possibility to get Prof Marko Sarstedt and Prof Peter Seddon to select one or two Distinguished Papers each. They would then work with the corresponding authors (as co-authors) so as to improve the quality of the papers and have better chance to get published in top journals of their choice.
SRS Rising Researcher Award will also be given out in the evening. This award is only given to one Sarawakian participant. He or she needs to submit a write-up not more than 2000 words to describe his/her research background, ongoing learning process related to academia and views how to enhance research culture and activities in Sarawak. The winner will be conferred the said award with a certificate and a stipend of RM1,500.
All abstracts and extended abstracts will be published as symposium proceedings in a handbook. Selected papers will be reviewed and published in indexed and refereed journals. These journals will be updated from time to time. Publication fee in Scopus-indexed journals might be required but it would be substantially less. More details will be made available soon.
1. Internet Research (ISI and Scopus) (see the journal)
2. International Journal of Business and Society (Scopus) (see the journal)
3. Gadjah Mada International Journal of Business (Scopus) (see the journal)
4. International Journal of Supply Chain Management (Scopus, additional payment is required due to Special Issue arrangement) (see the journal)
1. Asian Journal of Business Research (ABDC journal list, and currently under Scopus Enrichment Process) (see the journal)
2. Journal of Applied Structural Equation Modeling (see the journal)
3. International Journal of Service Management and Sustainability (see the journal)
4. International Journal of Business and Innovation (see the journal)
5. Journal of Technology Management and Business (see the journal)