Please read the following instruction carefully.
Registration to participate in the symposium, workshop and /or seminar is to be done here. The procedure is as follows:
1. Each participant must provide valid and accurate information on the registration form. This includes co-author who wishes to join and listen to the presentation (see non-presenting participant’s package and rate).
2. Once registration, including the selection of package, is done, the Secretariat of Sarawak Research Society (SRS) will check the registration and reply within a week with a letter of acknowledge to indicate acceptance of registration form and the total payment the participant needs to pay. Invitation letter to indicate acceptance of abstract will be issued to participants who submit abstracts to SASEM2017.
3. Payment must be done via bank transfer (details of bank transfer are provided at the bottom of this page). Once payment is done, the participant must send the payment (bank) slip or receipt to SRS via email. Registration is NOT confirmed until the proof of payment is received.
4. Completion and confirmation of registration will be notified within a week time. The participant must check with the Secretariat if the confirmation email is not received after a week time.
5. The participants can register for the workshop/seminar first and register for the symposium later when they have their papers ready
6. All participants would need to pay additional fee if they decide later to submit and/or present additional papers to SASEM2017.
7. Once the payment is made, there will be no refund. However, the registration can be transferred from the withdrawn participant to the new participant who registers for the same event(s).
Deadline for submission of competitive papers: by July 14, 2017
Normal rate: after June 19, 2017
Closing registration (submission of abstract): September 1, 2017
Deadline for submission of extended abstract and full paper: September 1, 2017
ADDITIONAL PACKAGES WITH SPECIAL RATE
Special Rate is applicable to participants who register for the pre-symposium workshop, the symposium itself and the post-symposium seminar. As such, they would be given FREE registration to join the post-symposium seminar on 14 October.
ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION
Accommodation and transportation are to be self-arranged. Participants can make room reservation directly at Hilton Kuching with reference to SASEM 2017 in order to get better rates. Government rates are applicable.
Payment (bank) slip or receipt must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate confirmation of registration. Any bank transfer and receiving charges are to be paid by the sender (author) and should not be deducted from the payment amount to the Symposium. SRS DOES NOT entertain payment via any other means (including cash and LPO).
There are two sections: the first being personal particulars and the second being selection of packages. On the packages, please make sure you check the right box(es) to indicate your participation and applicability of special rates.
DETAILS OF BANK TRANSFER
ALL payments must be made to the following account with its details
Bank Name: Maybank
Account Name: Sarawak Research Society
Account Number: 161033234990
Branch: Maybank Kuching Main, Ground and Mezzanine Floor
Lot 215, Section 47, Jalan Song Thian Cheok, 93100 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL (for foreign telegraphic transfer, FTT)