Supporting Indexed Journals
1. Asian Journal of Business Research (ERA2018, under SCOPUS evaluation)
2. British Food Journal, Special Issue on Ethnic Food and Destination Tourism (ISI & SCOPUS)
3. Journal of Product and Brand Management, Special Issue on Brand Measurement and Scaling Methodologies (ISI & SCOPUS)
4. Tourism Management Perspectives, Special Issue on Redefining Asian Tourism and Hospitality (ESCI & SCOPUS)
5. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics (ISI & SCOPUS)
6. International Journal of Business and Society (ESCI & SCOPUS)
7. Electronic Journal of Applied Statistical Analysis (ESCI & SCOPUS)
8. Young Consumers, Special Issue on Young Generation’s Behaviour and Misbehaviour (ESCI & SCOPUS)
All accepted papers will be published in the MAGScholar online proceedings with an ISBN and submitted for possible inclusion in Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI). There is no promise for the inclusion but the committee members are committed to getting all papers published there. Nevertheless, a good number of conference papers will be selected for publication in the indexed journals as listed earlier.
Review and Publication Process
The delegates can submit either abstracts or full manuscripts. Submission of abstract is sufficient to get the letter of acceptance and a presentation slot.
- Only full manuscripts submitted by 5 February 2018 will be considered as competitive papers (e.g. for winning best paper awards).
- All abstracts and full papers will be reviewed by the Editorial committee and the track chairs. Comments will be provided to the corresponding authors.
- All abstracts will be published as MAGScholar online proceedings with ISBN.
- All full manuscripts (4000-7000 words) will also be submitted to Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) for possible inclusion. The authors must inform us if they do not want their manuscripts to be published there.
- A good number of full manuscripts will be selected for publication consideration in the indexed journals. The corresponding authors would be informed after the conference if they wish to submit their manuscripts to the target journals. These manuscripts would still need to go through the review process of these journals. However, we will inform the editors about these selected manuscripts so as to facilitate the Editorial decision and the subsequent review process.