Please read the following instruction carefully.
Registration to participate in the symposium, workshop and /or seminar is to be done here. The procedure is as follows:
1. Each participant must provide valid and accurate information on the registration form.
2. Once registration, including the selection of package, is done, the Secretariat of Sarawak Research Society (SRS) will check the registration and reply within a week to acknowledge acceptance of registration form and the total payment the participant needs to pay.
3. Should special rate (please see SASEM2017 Packages) be applicable, the participant must check the right box (either Special Rate 1, 2 or both).
4. For Special Rate 2, the participant will be required to name the other two participants in the email to acknowledge acceptance. Please ensure that the other two participants must have also registered so that the Secretariat can verify the names. We strongly advise every participant to use the same email address (which is stated in the registration form) throughout the communication process.
4. Payment must be done via bank transfer (details of bank transfer are provided at the bottom of this page). Once payment is done, the participant must send the payment (bank) slip or receipt to SRS via email. Registration is NOT confirmed until the proof of payment is received.
5. Completion and confirmation of registration will be notified within a week time. The participant must check with the Secretariat if the confirmation email is not received after a week time.
Early bird rate: by June 16, 2017
Normal rate: after June 16, 2017
Closing registration: September 1, 2017
Special Rates are applicable to participants who (1) register for both the pre-symposium workshop and the symposium itself, and (2) register for the symposium in a group of three. For the first Special Rate, the participant would be given FREE registration to join the post-symposium seminar on 14 October. For the second Special Rate, all three participants will be given a discount on symposium fee (MYR850/USD250 for early-bird rate, and MYR1150/USD350 for normal rate).
ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION
Accommodation and transportation are to be self-arranged. Participants can make room reservation directly at Hilton Kuching with reference to SASEM 2017 in order to get better rates. Government rates are applicable.
Payment (bank) slip or receipt must be sent to email@example.com to facilitate confirmation of registration. Any bank transfer and receiving charges are to be paid by the sender (author) and should not be deducted from the payment amount to the Symposium. SRS does not entertain payment via any other means (including cash and LPO).
There are two sections: the first being personal particulars and the second being selection of packages. On the packages, please make sure you check the right box(es) to indicate your participation and applicability of special rates.
DETAILS OF BANK TRANSFER
ALL payments must be made to the following account with its details
Bank Name: Maybank
Account Name: Sarawak Research Society
Account Number: 161033234990
Branch: Maybank Kuching Main, Ground and Mezzanine Floor
Lot 215, Section 47, Jalan Song Thian Cheok, 93100 Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL (for foreign telegraphic transfer, FTT)